What is M.A.D. Mothers
M.A.D. Mothers is a program dedicated to Making A Difference in the lives of children overseas who have been orphaned by AIDS. It is a support ministry to the AIDS Orphans and Street Children (AOSC) and Motorcycle Sunday School Mission (MSSM) ministries, which are partner ministries with Teen Missions International.
How Does It Work
Groups of women meet once a month to pray for the AIDS Orphans and the AOSC and MSSM ministries. Enjoy fellowship with one another as you become a “prayer team.” Feel the joy of serving together as you pick a project and work side by side to Make A Difference in the life of an AIDS Orphan!
You don’t need to be mad,
and you don’t need to be a mother,
you just need to want to
Make A Difference!
How Big is the Need?
There are over 13 million children worldwide who have lost one or both parents due to AIDS. Over 80% of those children live in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our monthly newsletter will provide stories and information about the AIDS Orphans, and updates about the ministry to them provided by AOSC and MSSM, as well as other relevant material to assist you in your prayer ministry.
Pray without ceasing. I Thess 5:17
FREE Annual Retreat
A FREE retreat in Florida at Teen Missions Conference Center will be offered annually during the winter to all M.A.D. Mothers.
How to Get Involved
Join a local M.A.D. Mothers Fellowship Group! To find out if there is already a group in your area, or to start one, call or email the M.A.D. Mothers Coordinator at 321-453-0350 or email@example.com
How Can WE
Make A Difference?
1. We can Make A Difference by praying for the AIDS Orphans, the Orphan Rescue Units and facilitators, and the MSSM Circuit Riders. And by praying for the teen and adult mission teams traveling overseas who serve through various projects like well drilling, building projects, providing medical attention, sewing school uniforms, planting gardens, spiritual training, etc.
2. We can become a monthly sponsor for an AIDS Orphan, an Orphan Rescue Unit or MSSM Circuit.
3. We can help fill a shipping container with tons of needed clothing, shoes, medicine and other needed items.
4. We can sponsor a project from the Projects With Eternal Purpose brochure.
5. We can share the vision with others who are interested in Making A Difference.
6. We can join an adult mission team and travel overseas to minister in person.
7. We can help change a life!
Will YOU help
Make A Difference?
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.